Psychiatric occupational health reports for employers provided from our Cardiff and London clinics.
Ahed Therapies provides psychiatric occupational health reports for employers, insurers, trade unions, occupational health companies and other organisations assessing individuals who suffer from a wide variety of conditions including:
- post traumatic stress disorder
- chronic fatigue syndrome
Our psychiatric occupational health reports are used by organisations to undertake a review of a variety of issues including:
- Assessments to review employees fitness to return to work
- Early retirement assessment eligibility
- Employment Tribunal reports
- Provide a treatment programme for the employee to assist in returning to work
If you would like more information on our occupational health reports service in Cardiff or Central London please contact us today.